Bsc. in CSE from Stamford University Bangladesh
Specialized in Nothing
asdk ujhasoiuh7efnal das7sa douiasdf gadslf saLIDfv8 ad fjoazsf b8iysa dlk;oivas dnas 7sa fo;asd fvadsif nadspo fbuska bfojasdbfubdanf kjdaoivf na m fjahd fvbwed mf9avuky fna nfbuya dfoajhvdakl jf9ogvasjf naso fhauk vfak bfoiad sgf8 badsnf; haiu fbla jfi hbakfnaspo fajf'a hbfikabfiogv aufafjuasbo
Research . and research and google search and reasearch
(Selected Articles last 10 years))
1. Maho T, Umetsu K, Oono Y, Higaki T, Blanclaflor EB, Rahman A* (2016) Small acidic protein 1 and SCFTIR1 ubiquitin proteasome pathway act in concert to induce 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid-mediated alteration of actin in Arabidopsis roots.
Plant Journal doi: 10.1111/tpj.13433; 89: 940-956 *Corresponding author
2. Hanzawa T, Shibasaki K, Numata T, Kawamura K, Gaude T, Rahman A* (2013) Cellular auxin homeostasis under high temperature is regulated through a SORTING NEXIN 1 dependent endosomal trafficking pathway. Plant Cell doi/10.1105/tpc.113.115881; 9: 3424-3433 *Corresponding author
3. Rahman A* , Takahashi M, Shibasaki K, Wu S, Inaba T, Tsurumi S, Baskin TI (2010) Gravitropism of Arabidopsis thaliana roots requires the polarization of PIN2 toward the root tip in meristematic cortical cells. Plant Cell 22: 1762-1776 *Corresponding author
4.Shibasaki K, Uemura M, Tsurumi S, Rahman A* (2009) Auxin response in Arabidopsis under cold stress: underlying molecular mechanisms.
Plant Cell 21: 3823-3838 *Corresponding author
5. Sukumar P. Edwards KS, Rahman A, DeLong A, Muday GK (2009) PINOID kinase regulates root gravitropism through modulation of PIN2-dependent basipetal auxin transport in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol 150: 722-735
6. Xu S, Rahman A, Baskin T, Kieber J (2008) Two leucine-rich repeat receptor kinases mediate signaling, linking cell wall biosythesis and ACC synthase in Arabidopsis.
Plant Cell 20: 3065-3069 ***This article was selected as one of the featured articles for November issue of Plant Cell.
7. Rahman A, Bannigan A, Sulaman W, Pechter P, Blancaflor EB, Baskin TI (2007) Auxin, actin, and growth of the Arabidopsis thaliana primary root. Plant Journal 50:514- 528 ***This article was evaluated as a must read article by the Faculty of 1000 Biology.
8. Rahman A, Nakasone A, Chhun T, Ooura C, Biswas KK, Uchimiya H, Tsurumi S, Baskin TI, Tanaka A, Oono Y (2006) A small acidic protein, SMAP1, mediates responses of the arabidopsis root to the synthetic auxin 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid.
Plant Journal 47:788-801 ***This paper was selected as featured article by the editor-in -chief of The Plant Journal and also was evaluated as a must read article by the Faculty of 1000 Biology.