|You are asked to submit proposals outlining innovative ideas that advance access to environmentally friendly and sustainable chemical processes or products that contribute to sustainability.
Projects will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Be replicable, scalable, sustainable and set a benchmark for innovation
- Have practical applicability
- Be suitable for use in developing countries
- Have at least one of the following objectives:
- Reduce or eliminate the use or generation of one or more hazardous substance
- Provide a more sustainable method for using resources, during the design, manufacture or application of a chemical product
- Present a new business model fitting into the criteria of green and sustainable chemistry.
Top 50 Proposals
We are pleased to announce that the top 50 proposal finalists will receive complimentary access to a custom Knovel subscription package from October 15, 2015 to April 15, 2016 >> Read more
Submit your proposal before Monday 14 September!