Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet
Plant Biotechology Laboratory, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Dhaka
- Tokee M Tareq, M Sazzadur Rahman, Nurnabi A Jewel, Tasmia Islam, Hiroyuki Shimono, Zeba I Seraj. “Relative Response of Indigenous Rice Genotypes to Low Versus Normal Planting Density for Determination of Differential Phenotypic Plasticity in Traits Related to Grain Yield.” Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology 28, no. 1 (2018).
- Shakhinur Islam Mondal, Zabed Mahmud, Montasir Elahi, Arzuba Akter, Nurnabi Azad Jewel, Md Muzahidul Islam, Sabiha Ferdous, and Taisei Kikuchi. "Study of Intra–Inter Species Protein–Protein Interactions for Potential Drug Targets Identification and Subsequent Drug Design for Escherichia Coli O104: H4 C277-11." In Silico Pharmacology 5, no. 1 (2016): 1.
- Samsad Razzaque, Sumaiya F. Khan, Nurnabi Azad Jewel, Taslima Haque, Sabrina M. Elias, Sazzadur Rahman and Zeba I. Seraj. "Genetic Analysis of SSR Markers in F2 Reciprocal Populations of the Rice Genotypes, Horkuch and IR29 Show High Segregation Distortion." Biores Comm 2, no. 2 (2016): 219-29.
- Shakhinur Islam Mondal, Sabiha Ferdous, Nurnabi Azad Jewel, Arzuba Akter, Zabed Mahmud, Md Muzahidul Islam, Tanzila Afrin, and Nurul Karim. "Identification of Potential Drug Targets by Subtractive Genome Analysis of Escherichia Coli O157: H7: An in Silico Approach." Advances and applications in bioinformatics and chemistry: AABC 8 (2015): 49.
- Farida Yasmin, Sudip Biswas, GM Nurnabi Azad Jewel, Sabrina M Elias, and Zeba I Seraj. "Constitutive Overexpression of the Plasma Membrane Na+/H+ Antiporter for Conferring Salinity Tolerance in Rice." Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology 25, no. 2 (2016): 257-72.
- Arzuba Akter, Md Muzahidul Islam, Shakhinur Islam Mondal, Zabed Mahmud, Nurnabi Azad Jewel, Sabiha Ferdous, Md Ruhul Amin, and Md Mahfuzur Rahman. "Computational Identification of Mirna and Targets from Expressed Sequence Tags of Coffee (Coffea Arabica)." Saudi journal of biological sciences 21, no. 1 (2014): 3-12.